SimpleDB 2.3 - published 11.07.2006
- New function: sdbGetMemoryUsage. Returns the memory usage in kB.
- New function: sdbSetMemory. Sets the maximum amount of memory to be used for a database.
- New function: sdbAddIndex. Creates an index for a column in an existing table.
- New function: sdbRemoveIndex. Deletes an index.
- Fix: If using the TableID of a deleted table, you now get the error SDB_ERROR_ILLEGALTABLE.
- Fix: In some cases an index could become corrupted. If you have a database with a corrupted index, please use the new functions for removing the index and then add it again. The Database Viewer may also be used.
SimpleDB 2.2 - published 23.11.2005
- New functions: sdbGetVersion and sdbDeleteTable.
- Fix: Indexes were not correctly updated when records were create or updated with sdbSetField.
- Note that databases created with version 2.2 can't be opened by older versions of SimpleDB.
SimpleDB 2.1 - published 14.08.2005
- The sdbGetLastError was missing from the header file.
- The database viewer wouldn't run unless SimpleDB.dll was renamed cdbase.dll.
- The source code of the database viewer is now included.
SimpleDB 2.0.0 - published 10.05.2005
- Several fixes related to indexing.
- New datatypes: float, double, text and data.
- Several new function to access a single field.